Friday, April 8, 2011

Timeless Beauty: Vivien Leigh

"I'm not a film star, I am an actress. Being a film star is such a false life, lived for fake values and for publicity."
~ Vivien Leigh

"I need something truly beautiful to look at in hotel rooms."
~ Vivien Leigh

"Comedy is much more difficult than tragedy-and a much better training, I think. It's much easier to make people cry than to make them laugh."

~ Vivien Leigh

"I know I am right for Scarlett. I can convince Mr. Selznick."
~ Vivien Leigh
 

"I'm not young. What's wrong with that?"
~ Vivien Leigh
 
 

"When I come into the theatre I get a sense of security. I love an audience. I love people, and I act because I like trying to give pleasure to people."
~ Vivien Leigh


Image Source here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...