Thursday, May 19, 2011

Introducing a New Category: Boudoir!

Over the past year and a half, I've received multiple requests for lingerie posts. Some of the blog's visitors were honestly surprised that I haven't had a single post about lingerie.

Well, my dearest, this should make you happy, as I've finally decided to make a Lingerie category and I am calling it 'Boudoir'. 

These posts will be dedicated to the latest campaigns and collections from leading lingerie brands. Still, I want to keep things tasteful and appropriate for most ages, so I will refrain from showing nudity. Each post will start with a single picture and those interested to see more photos, need to click "Read more" to open the whole post.

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate your encouragement and welcome your ideas.
My only wish is to make this a refreshing and pretty online space that has a little bit of inspiration for everyone.

Much love,
Dima
Photographer: Adam Whitehead

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...